Canact Pte Ltd (Company) offers this website, including all information, software, products and services available from this website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this website (Website), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here (Terms and Conditions). The Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your use and continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by the Company.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Company as the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- You use the Website at your own risk. The Website is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither the Company nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of the Company. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Website.
- No information contained on the Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or inducement to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of the Company, with any other person, or to engage in any investment activity, and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- The Website may contain share price information about the Company. While every attempt is made to ensure this information is accurate, the accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and you should verify any share price information with your stockbroker or the Australian Securities Exchange before relying on this information to make an investment decision.
Exclusion of Liability
- The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website;
(b) that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- The company shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Except for material in the public domain under copyright law, all material contained on the Website (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Website without the prior consent of the Company.
- None of the material contained on the Website may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Company.
- All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Canact Pte Ltd.
Collection of Your Personal Information
- There are many aspects of the Website which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to certain features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or sensitive information required for the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the relevant service. The Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. In the case of law enforcement agencies requesting the personal data of individuals obtained via the Website we will provide any information as required by Singapore law.
Use of Your Personal Information
- For each visitor to reach the Website, the Company collects non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Website, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely for the purpose of internally gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are viewing the Website.
Accessing Your Personal Information
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know by contacting email@example.com. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.